This is part of a series of articles looking at how to maximize overal income so that you can buy all the cool upgrades and decorations you want!
- Normal Monsters: Best-in-Class for Fire, Earth, Plant, Ice, Electric
- Special Monsters: Best-in-Class for Special, Water, Air, Shadow, Light
- End-Game Income: Taking Habitats into Consideration
- My Conclusion: Who wins at the end of the day?
Below is a chart that takes into account the best-possible habitat and pairs it with the best-possible monster.
- Cap = Maximum coin capacity for that habitat.
- MCap = Maximum number of monsters for that habitat.
- /Min = Default coin-per-minute earnings for that monster.
- /Min+ = Maximum coin-per-minute earnings for a full habitat.
- Calculated as MCap *
- Time to Max = The time (in minutes) to reach Cap with the maximum coin-per-minute earnings of a full habitat.
- Calculated as Cap / (/Min+)
|Habitats & Ideal Monster|
Earnings at various time intervals
If you notice the last column of the previous table - at maximum earning potential, all habitats are maxed out by 20 minutes but take more then 1 minute to maximize. So we'll examine earnings at various intervals between 1 minute and 20 minutes:
- The columns labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20 are calculated as earnings if the habitat is left undisturbed for X minutes.
This is all well-and-good - but what does it all mean? Well, it depends on how you play! If you're like me you probably going to glance at the game every 10-20 minutes... but for those of us who are a little more persistent I've included the whole spectrum.
These are calculated using a period of 2 hours for example...
- Column "1" is the value from the previous chart x120 - essentially you got every single coin generated without fail.
- Column "20" is the value from the previous chart x6 - basically you waited until each habitat maxed out before collecting the coins.
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|